Funeral Consumers Alliance consists of affiliate groups representing regions throughout the country. These groups exist to serve their communities through education, advocacy, and by acting as a watchdog over the funeral and cemetery industries.
This section offers practical information and guidance on forming and running a local affiliate group. Click each category below to explore our comprehensive directory of affiliate resources.
- Archived Grim Readers
- Archived Newsletters
- Educational Presentations
- FAQ Folletos – Español
- FAQ Pamphlets
- Fundraising and Outreach
- Funeral Price Survey Instructions and Help
- Guidebook for Running a Funeral Consumers Alliance
- Lobbying for Funeral Consumer Rights
- Running a Successful FCA: Best Practices